Monday, 14 January 2013

Market Research - Questionnaire Answers













4. What does Hip Hop/Rap make you think of?
• Gangsters 
• Gangs, violence, weapons 
• Money, girls, drugs, guns, violence, cars etc. 
• A misjudged misunderstood genre. And also good car music 
• Money, gangs 
• Culture 
• Makes me think about how people can make it to the top starting from hoods 
• Girls 
• Violence and hope and girls 
• Money, gangs, black people 
• Black people and how they feel, good music 
• Fame, money 
• Smokings weed girls. But sometimes it gives us important messages. 
• VIOLENCE, Black people 
• Music 
• I think its quire good 
• MONEY 
• Gangsters, money 
• 2pac, gangsters, guns, gangs 
• Violence 
• VIOLENCE DARKNESS DANCING BREAKDANCING 
• Slang, stereotypes gansta talk. 



5. What do you like to know about an artist when reading an interview?
• How did they get in the music industry.
• There music 
• Gossip 
• Their specific routine when making a track. Like how they write lyrics and approach instrumentals and   also how the whole editing procedure works 
• About there success and how they made it 
• Biography 
• Their interests and funny moments 
• Their struggle 
• Struggle 
• How they became famous 
• How they came up with their music and what inspires their music 
• There struggles and how they over came it 
• What their next move is and how they are inspired to write music 
• Who they're dating, when they're releasing one 
• Personal life stories etc 
• About his early life and how he became 
• Their Background 
• About how their lifestyle are like. 
• How they got famous 
• Hobbies Kids 
• HOBBIES SKINCARE ROUTINE WORK OUT REGIME FAVORITE SHOPS 
• New songs and releases maybe personal info 


In my survey I conducted I found out that people most likely to pay under £3 for a magazine. Also people purchase magazine by looking at the artist on the front cover so in my magazine I need to have a famous artist and it needs to cover the whole page. I also found out that when people think of hip-hop/rap they think of gangs, violence, girls, money, drugs and culture. So when making my magazine I need to include these things on the front cover and the content page. Most people like to know about the history of the artist. So I might have an interview from the artist on the double page spread. From my research people also buy magazines because of the features/cover stories so I also need to include it when making my magazine.




No comments:

Post a Comment